Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website operated by Karma Guen Foundation. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of Website You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, our website by any third party. You agree not to upload or transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Intellectual Property The content of our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by us or our licensors. You may not reproduce, distribute, or modify any content on our website without our prior written consent.
- Donation and Payment We offer the option to make donations to support our activities, events, and programs. You agree to provide accurate and complete payment information when making a donation. We use a third-party payment processor to process donations, and we do not store or retain any payment information.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our website or the content contained therein, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our website or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice. Your continued use of our website after any changes to these Terms and Conditions shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions or our website, please contact us at email@example.com.